13 Sunningdale Street, OXLEY
Situated within a quiet pocket of Oxley Ridge, this low maintenance, four-bedroom home will be in high demand by first home buyers, families, and investors alike. With access to a range of desirable amenities, on a fully fenced 450m2 allotment, this property yearns for those looking for convenience, easy living and value!
After being constructed in 2006, the dwelling has been nurtured and well-maintained to upkeep the home's functionality and simplistic style. This low-set brick and tile residence incorporates the open plan living and dining areas, and bedrooms perfectly, to maximise flow and comfort in a spacious and uncomplicated design. It features four bedrooms, each with built-in robes, and the master bedroom has an ensuite. The main bathroom captures the morning sun showcasing a bath, toilet and sizable vanity. Laminated benches and electric appliances add to the kitchen’s desirability in an idyllic central position within the home, ready for easy entertaining movement. The house displays an alfresco patio area to suit those lazy afternoons relaxing or for those who love to play host, leading out to a double lock up garage, accessible internally.
Located in the quiet street of Sunningdale, this residence is only 12km to the CBD, with public transport available from Oxley train station and Blunder Road bus stop. The home has immediate highway access to the Gold Coast, Ipswich and into the city to accompany the easy living locality of Oxley. Furthermore, a range of schools are nearby, including Corinda and Oxley State and High Schools, St Aidan’s Anglican Girls’ school and Saint Josephs’ Catholic Primary. The Blunder Road Shopping Village is a mere 650m away which has Aldi, The Oxley Tavern, Medical Centre, great value butcher, seafood and fruit and veg shops, to name a few of its offerings. Importantly, to enhance the attractiveness, buyers looking to invest have the option to be easily tenanted with little initial start-up costs necessary, if any! Current sitting tenants pay $500 per week on a periodic lease.
For further information or to arrange a private inspection at 13 Sunningdale street, Oxley contact Martin Hood.
Summary of features:
• Four double bedrooms with built-in robes, the master bedroom featuring an ensuite
• Two bathrooms each with a toilet, and the main bathroom includes a bath
• Open plan living and dining areas
• Central kitchen with laminated benches and electric appliances
• Fitted with ceiling fans and vertical blinds
• Alfresco patio area for relaxation or entertainment
• Fully fenced to be child and pet-friendly
• Double lock up garage, security doors and screens
• Highway access to Gold Coast, Ipswich and Brisbane City
• Walking distance to all amenities and public transport and across from popular Oxley Golf Club
Property ID :
Land Area :
For Sale Now or Forthcoming Auction