Unit Unit 5/50 Endeavour Street, MOUNT OMMANEY
Motivated vendor committed to sell.
This double storey duplex home is situated in an exclusive and secured 12 – unit gated townhouse complex yet so close to so many public amenities in the prestigious suburb of Mt Ommaney. It offers a functional floor plan for easy and low maintenance lifestyle for the busy family.
Some of the key features include:-
- Spacious master bedroom with spilt air-conditioning, walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
- 2 other good size bedrooms (one with spilt air conditioning), main bathroom with long bath, linen cupboard and separate toilet
- Carpets in the staircase and upstairs completely replaced earlier this year
- Open plan layout that flows from the living room to the dining and kitchen areas with tiling throughout making cleaning a breeze.
- Kitchen and dining areas lead out to a covered BBQ area and private backyard
- Reverse cycle spilt air-conditioning, third toilet, dishwasher, separate laundry, etc
- Remote control single lock up garage with internal access
- Pets may be allowed (subject to Body Corp approval)
- Chemical termite barrier topped-up about 2 years ago (at cost of Body Corp)
- Roof restoration and exterior painting done several years ago (at cost of Body Corp)
- Open space parking in the complex for the second car
Conveniently located less than a 500m walk to Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre, library, shops, restaurants, bus stops and less than 1 km to Centenary State High School. It takes only 1 minute drive to reach the Centenary Highway and subsequently onwards to the City Centre or down to the Gold Coast and Ipswich.
Currently tenanted at $400 per week until end January 2022 so this home offers a golden opportunity for the astute investor to secure a superb long term investment in this much sought after suburb at such an affordable price. Body Corporate fees (ie. admin and sinking funds) are approximately $1,390 per quarter.
So call Peter Chew today and make an offer!
Property ID :
Land Area :